1. Childhood hero: Spider-Man.
2. Hobbies: Currently mostly working but also surfing, writing, films, and scampi.
3. Favourite music: Bloc Party, Miami Nights 1984, Purity Ring and Flume.
4. Favourite book: Yes Man.
5. Favourite film: WALL-E.
6. Favourite TV programmes: Arrested Development, Breaking Bad.
7. What's so good about living in Liskeard: Great place to come and relax when in need of rest, full of friendly faces and untapped potential.
8. What would improve it: Possibly reviving some of its market town traditions, more local events, and obviously free parking.
9. I'm very good at: Talking too much, coming up with odd ideas and finding one-week jobs.
10. I'm very bad at: Staying in one place or sitting still and avoiding heavy boxes to the head.
11. A phrase I use too often: One week job UK.
12. Three people (dead or alive) I would invite to dinner: Stephen Fry, Charlie Brooker, Zach Braff.
13. I'd like to be stranded on a desert island with (apart from other half): Jesus (He can walk on water or at the very least turn it into wine).
14. I'm embarrassed by: My last answer.
15. Proudest moment: When my family said they were fully behind the idea of my 12-month adventure.
16. Best things about Cornwall: The air, the space, the views and the kindness of strangers in this part of the world.
17. Worst things about Cornwall: The wet, the summer traffic and the public transport.
18. What of our country's laws would you change: My views are far too controversial for the paper.
19. Overrated public figure: Adam Pacitti.
20. In another life I'd be: Braver younger, and able to do back-flips.