Login Register
 °

Carbon monoxide incident at St Germans

By Cornish Guardian  |  Posted: January 29, 2014

Carbon monoxide incident at St Germans
Comments (0)

TWO St Germans residents were treated for the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning.

A Cornwall Fire and Rescue crew from Saltash attended the property at 10.55pm on January 20 after a carbon monoxide detector went off.

A fire service spokesman said: "Two people were treated by the ambulance service as a precaution."

Read more from Cornish Guardian

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES