ONLY the Conservatives have achieved real results in Europe – cutting the EU budget, vetoing a fiscal treaty that would have hurt our economy, and taking Britain out of the Eurozone bailouts that Labour signed us up to.
Labour and the Liberal Democrats will not stand up for Britain in Europe, and they refuse to give the British people a say in an in-out referendum.
UKIP are neither a credible nor competent option and they can't deliver for Britain.
Only the Conservatives can deliver real change in Europe.
We will renegotiate Britain's membership, then hold an in-out referendum for the British people to decide our future in Europe.
Only the Conservatives have a plan to deliver real change in Europe: so if you want:
1. To keep the cost of Europe down;
2. To make Europe work for British business;
3. To keep the pound and Britain out of the Euro;
4. Our country to keep control of its own borders;
5. To keep Britain out of Eurozone bailouts;
6. To take back control of criminal justice;
7. An in-out referendum on whether to stay in the EU,
then vote Conservative on May 22.